BEAR WITH ME!
Thanks for coming! I’m sorry I’m currently tweaking around with my webcopy, so sorry about the mess.
You’re more than welcome to keep looking around. Let me know if you have any questions.
(P.S. I know what you’re thinking – is “bear with me” right? Check out for yourself.)
You’ve come to the “services” page…noice!
How I can help YOU
Here are the kind of things I can help you with:
- Write blogs, e-books, white papers, social content for your brand (or your clients)
- Develop fresh copy for your website and conversion copy for landing pages and campaigns
- Consult with you on your content & marketing strategy (doesn’t matter if you don’t have one or aren’t sure what one really is, I’m happy to help)
- Coach you on pieces you’ve started working on or with pieces you would like to develop
If you want to chat about it, just get in touch now.
And check out some of past pieces of work here.
Here are the main ways I can help you:
- Copywriting & Content Creation – if you like my approach to copywriting and cool with someone else getting the job done.
- Copy & Content Coaching – if you want to have an active role in the copy creation process, but need focus and direction to get you there.
- Content & Marketing Consulting – ideal for you if you’re unsure where to start, enjoy collaborating and prefer to approach projects in partnership.
- Creativity & Writing Workshops – if your team needs some creative inspiration and new ways of being creative and working together. Great for team away days!
For marketing agencies
“Lewis took the blog on our agency website to new places, regularly posting new content for us every week. Many of our clients read our blog and have told us how impressed they are – we even got a new business lead from a blog Lewis wrote! He has a really creative mind and was a great asset to our agency.” Lauren, Creative Account Director of a Leeds-based creative communications agency
If you’re a small but perfectly formed marketing agency and in need of some extra resource to deliver projects for your clients, then come and chat to me.
If your clients want it, I can write it.
I can help you out with…
- Brand content – blogs, white papers, e-books
- Social media content – posts, idea generation, content calendars
- PR content – press releases, features, guest blogs
- Email newsletter content
- Webpage copy
- SEO copywriting
- Lead generation campaign copy
- AND…content for your own agency website and social channels (if you’re in need of an extra hand) I’ve a track record of producing awesome and consistent content for marketing agencies that has helped them to win over new leads (with a few turning into new clients!)
If you’ve got a project you need help with just let me know about the deadline, the deliverables, the client and the customers. That’s all I need to know. I always do my research to make sure the project is of a high quality. I’m an experienced agency copywriter, so I’ll always do the best job for your client. Those relationships are important!
For SMEs and entrepreneurs
“I really like the way you re-wrote my blog, you took what I was trying to say and put it into much clearer and simpler words – that was what I was trying to say when I first wrote it!” Andy, Marketing & Sales Director of a B2B Invoice Finance Specialist
If you’re an ambitious but time-short SME or entrepreneur I can help you with…
- Content production – blogs, webpages, social content, email campaigns, white papers, e-books, etc.
- Content marketing strategy – competitor & market analysis, SEO research, etc. It all comes down to the main question: “how can we produce content that doesn’t suck?”
- Social media management – a true test of trust. Struggling to fit in time to manage your social pages? I’ll be more than happy to keep watch for you.
If you’re a recruiter with a potential short-term contract, come and chat to me.
I’m always interested in hearing about potential roles.
Just a few things that might help you figure out if I’m a good candidate:
- I have several years experience working in marketing agencies and working in university marketing departments.
- I’ve also had about a year’s experience managing PR, digital & event marketing for a B2B finance company and an IT specialist.
- If you have a supervisory or management role, I may be interested if the team is small (1-2 members).
- I live in West Yorkshire and can drive. I’m not inerested in relocating.
- If you’re client is comfortable with a bit of remote working, then I’m happy to have a few days working on site.
- I’m not really interested in permanent posts, I’m afraid. But if you have something that is part-time and sounds really interesting, I might take you up on it.