What do I do?
Struggling for the right words?
Hi, Lewis here.
Here’s what I do:
✏️ Copywriter 💡 Creative Content Consultant 🎙️ Compere
In other words, I write words. Those words can be for…
…your blog or website so folks can learn “who” you are
…your social media or mailing list so they get “what” you do
…case studies, white papers, e-books or a press release, so they know “why” you’re worth their time
If you’re looking for more of that, then I’m glad you’re checking out this.
Whether you are…
- an SME who wants to stand out from your rivals
- a marketing agency looking for an extra pair of fast typing hands
- or a recruiter who needs another reliable pro on the books…
…you can email me now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just put “Let’s chat” in the subject and I’ll know you’re eager to talk.
How I can help YOU
Here are the kind of things I can help you with:
- Write blogs, e-books, white papers, social content for your brand (or your clients)
- Develop fresh copy for your website and conversion copy for landing pages and campaigns
- Consult with you on your content & marketing strategy (doesn’t matter if you don’t have one or aren’t sure what one really is, I’m happy to help)
- Coach you on pieces you’ve started working on or with pieces you would like to develop
If you want to chat about it, just get in touch now.
And check out some of past pieces of work here.
I also co-organise & host Bettakultcha events and run Comedy Cask, a comedy night at Crowd of Favours in Leeds (every last Thurs of the month).
Here’s 5 things I’m doing now…
- OPEN TO NEW Content & Copy Projects + Creative Content Coaching & Consulting to help YOU develop your own content and writing style drop us a line if you are:
- a marketing agency who wants to work with a versatile creative copywriter and content marketer
- an SME looking to boost its content marketing strategy (I create content for you, so you can focus on what you’re good at!)
- an entrepreneur/ solo professional who’s looking for someone to bounce ideas with and encourage you to develop your own content
- Creativity Workshops – I’m looking to run more workshops for the public and for organisations on creative writing, copywriting & content and also developing group creativity and brainstorming!
- Development – I’m hoping to fit in more rote learning of classic copywriting.
- Events – Booking and promoting my monthly comedy night and arranging upcoming Bettakultcha events in Leeds and York (I’m looking for speakers to do 5min talks by the way)
- Creative time – I’ve been entering submissions to comedy radio show on the BBC. I’m not expecting to get anything in but it’s good to practice writing.